Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bye 2008

It is barely a few days before 2008 ends. I am grateful to the LORD for he has kept me throughout the year. I am thankful for my family, relatives and for friends the Lord has brought along.

I survive the first year of marriage:). My wife left for the US in July. We were both thinking I will be able to follow soon but for health reasons I had to stay for months. Life may not be perfect and that there are challenges like this, however, my wife and I are grateful that she has no tuberculosis and that I am getting better.

I know that the God who has kept me through the number of years of my existence is the same God of Abraham, Jacob and David who will keep you and me for the years to come.

A Blessed Christmas and a Fruitful New Year to all!

See you in 2009.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Glad your getting better!
    May the best of 2009, good health/fortune be showered on your way..
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Happy New Year!

    Cheers and goodhealth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Chico, happy new year din!

    hello po TB,

    Happy new year din po! Kumusta po? Salamat at naparito ulit kayo sa blog site.

    ReplyDelete