Followers

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sari-Sari (Anything)!

I seem to be adjusting well. I think I have gotten out of that jet
lag. It was for a number of days that I did not have a good sleep. I
am slowly getting the tempo of sleeping with the time here. I
still feel uncomfortable sleeping while it is not dark though. I associate sleeping with darkness because it is how I have been used to in my home country. It gets dark here at 10 in the evening
which makes me think that the real time of going to bed should at least be at 11 or 12:).

The processing here seems fast. I just had my SSN in 10 days which is good.

My wife brought me to the Old Country Buffet as a treat on my birthday. I
I was feeling nauseated after eating:(. I think because I ate a lot of
sweets:). Nevertheless, it was fun. The next time we went there, I ate less of the sweet ones and it worked:).

My lap top got infected with virus. I have trouble accessing any of my files. A window keeps popping up telling me at the end that I need to purchase their product. It blocks
any program that I try to open. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

One time, my wife went out for a walk. On our way home, we saw a birdie that was trying to fly but couldn't soar high. I picked him up and held him gently in my hands although he was trying to escape from my hands. I took a picture of him before I would let him fly. He finally got comfortable in my hands that he did not want to fly anymore. It was even sleeping. So I had to put him on one of the branches of a tree near us. Still, as if he was lonely and did not want to fly. So I thought of taking a picture while on the branch.

To my surprise, before I could take a picture, with the camera on his face, he flew in full swing as if he was not a novice in flying. He might have thought the camera was a big bird who wants to eat him. I though he might get drowned in the river he was flying over but he managed to fly safe until we could not see him. I know I will not be able to hold him again, but I am glad that he flew and was free...... free to fly! (Will post the pix later when I am able to download it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment