Followers

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It keeps playing on my mind....

...started a foundation. To some extent, it has financially helped one student finished his college diploma. The last time I heard, that person is working. The foundation is not official because it is not registered yet. The primary aim of the foundation is to help in direly need students unable to finish their dream of finishing the degree they want. I am hoping to register it soon so that it will be functional in the years to come. This is one of my dreams so I might be able to maximize helping my own people while helping other people too. Let it come to life!

1 comment:

  1. Start it manong. My family set up a foundation a few years ago. There is an orphanage that the foundation runs and we have 26 girls living there. They are being supported through high school. Unfortunately because of the lack of funding, we are unable to send all them through college but at last there is a high school diploma for them. I would encourage you to start.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete