Followers

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I was just being nice......

I am aware that we are of different family background, culture...etc. This awareness tries to help me keep away from trouble. But see, when things happen, this awareness does not always come to mind easily especially when your level of irritation is high and when the feeling is hurt.

The other day my wife said "I was just trying to be nice...." when she did not like the way I reacted. I was trying to defend that I was not unappreciative of what was done. I just did not like what I saw. I were in the same situation a number of times- either a word I was not able to enunciate it well or a gesture I thought "good". All I thought was that I was being nice but in the end it was rather offensive to the other party. Tawey Ahhh. Hmmm....on the lighter side of it, when we learn to make things clearer by expressing what we both meant, we would start laughing at our mistakes. Things become sweeter when forgiveness comes. Learning to love and forgive for every misunderstanding in marriage....to me it is like an education without graduation. This makes marriage life more interesting.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, agpayso, talagan andi graduation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. on niti ngo isunga ampet ag pahiga...he he he

    ReplyDelete