Followers

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Reactions????

Reaction?

I was waiting for a bus when I heard a long screech sound across where I am standing. I do not know what happened. But I saw people looking in one direction. I have not figure out yet but I realized that it seem to be an accident.

Before seeing the scene where a taxi with a distorted front when it bump the jeep before him, I was surprise to have seen why I saw a guy who rejoiced with what he saw instead of being sad. He expressed his satisfaction by making a gesture with his arm. I saw others smiling and laughing. I wonder if they thought it was another movie they were just watching and that it was not a reality. I was trying to ask myself “How far has the world gone bad that people tend to be happy at others pain and error?” Am I a victim of it sometimes? Had most of the people become so attached so much with emotionless technology that they no longer know how to identify feelings and that showing no compassion is more admire now days?

Anyway, I pray that I do not loose my sensitivity in a fast changing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment