Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What have been happening?

It has been a year since I arrived on this side of the world. Experiences here are mix of pleasant and unpleasant but I would say pleasant outnumbered the unpleasant ones. Few days after I arrived in this country, I celebrated my birthday and so this month is the second time I have celebrated my birthday on this land. My wife bought me a chocolate cake and some gifts that I needed. She wanted to bake a cake but she was working that day.

Anyway, it has been forever since I last wrote something on my blog. I have not been able to visit blog sites of friends too unless notified.

Blessings to all!

3 comments:

  1. I hope all is well :). God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay on niti... nabayag ni ag ka nanhulat diya.. anggan to-wan hi-gak men nama-ma ka.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayni, things are going well by His grace. I became lazy in writing updates which is a bad habit:). mind gets old when it does not practice a lot to write.

    G, ha ha ha...at least onay to angka, ka kamanhulat ni pipihakey. nakol niman amon agak la amtan manhulat ni inglih:)

    ReplyDelete