Followers

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

What is instore for the future?

What is life after more than a year of being in a foreign land? My wife and I continue to pray what direction to take. When I did not have a job, I wanted to accept any kind of job just to have one. In December this year, it will be a year since I had this job. I began to ask if this is something related to what I might be doing in the future. When the door opens, after probably staying here for years, we would like to go overseas someday as missionaries. When will that be? I don't know. I wish I know what the next step is.

We often have in mind and in prayer what are the significant tasks we are doing right now that will be related to what He wants us to do in the future? Is there a logic to it? I do not know because sometimes the logic that seems to apply in the finite mind does not always apply in His perspective. My prayer is to obey Him in whatever He wants me to do because I know that He always wants me to have the best among the bests.

2 comments:

  1. Kaladag ko ngo ay mantaoli kayo lid ya at yokami da-daan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koy haballin kaladag. Igyan ag amta nem hipay onhened ni amegen:).

    ReplyDelete